- 2017 marks the 23rd anniversary of the Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America.
- Since the Ride’s inception in 1995, 7,950 riders have logged more than 11.6 million cumulative motorcycle miles.
- The Ride has more than $17.5 million for Victory Junction and other charities that support chronically ill children.
- In 2016, the riders traveled more than 2,150 miles from Palm Springs, Calif. to Biloxi, Miss. in seven days.
- Over the years, the Ride has visited 48 of the 50 states.
- 10 riders have participated in all 22 Rides.
- For the 22nd Anniversary, more than 200 riders joined Kyle Petty on his cross-country trek.
- 24 states and Canada were represented by participants on the 2016 Kyle Petty Charity Ride.
- Riders make approximately four “pit stops” per day.
- The 2016 Charity Ride raised more than $1 million thanks to the generosity of riders, corporations, sponsors and individuals.
- It takes more than $2,500 for a child to attend Victory Junction for a week. But, through the generous support of corporations, organizations and individuals, each camper participates for free.
- More than 24,870 campers and their families have attended Victory Junction since its inception in 2004.
COPYRIGHT © Petty Enterprises
All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER
: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'jason'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/bradley943/public_html/includes/FOOTER-API/index.php
on line 191
Unable to select database