- 2019 marks the 25th anniversary of the Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America.
- Since the Ride's inception in 1995, 8,400 riders have logged more than 12 million cumulative motorcycle miles.
- The Ride has rasied more than $18.5 million for Victory Junction and other charities that support chronically ill children.
- In 2018, the riders traveled 1,200 miles from Portland, Maine to Greensboro, North Carolina in seven days.
- Over the years, the Ride has visited 48 of the 50 states.
- 10 riders have participated in all 24 Rides.
- For the 24th Anniversary, 225 riders joined Kyle Petty on his cross-country trek.
- 29 states were represented by participants on the 2018 Kyle Petty Charity Ride.
- Riders make approximately two to four "pit stops" per day.
- The 2018 Ride raised more than $1.3 million thank to the generosity of riders, corporations, sponsors and individuals.
- It takes more than $2,500 for a child to attend Victory Junction for a week. But, through the generous support of corporations, organizations and individuals, each camper participates for free.
- More than 28,300 campers and their families have attended Victory Junction since its inception in 2004.
COPYRIGHT © Petty Enterprises
All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER
Unable to select database